Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goodies in the Mail

Yesterday I went to the post office to pick up a package from Hancocks-Paducah, it was my Christmas present to myself. They were having a sale of Laurel Burch Christmas fabrics and I just had to get some. I normally don't buy seasonal fabrics but for some reason this year I wanted some Christmas fabrics. These are so lovely and cheerful and the price was right $3.98 US a yard on sale, so even with our exchange rate it was a great deal.



One thing that I want to try making is some fabric Origami star ornaments with this fabric for next Christmas. I came across this site http://www.fabricorigami.com/ and I'm planning on ordering the star pattern and giving it a try. this will likely be a project for later in the year.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Those fabrics are Gorgeous! And those kitty presents could be used for anytime of the year I think not just christmas. The star pattern looks interesting, I will look forward to seeing how you get on making them, they are very pretty