I finished the dinosaurs on the stacked coin quilt yesterday at my friends place. I'm very please with how they turned out especially considering I've never tried this method before. There are a few things that I would do differently if I got the opportunity to do something like this again, but that always comes from having the experience. I will have to take a needle and thread to a couple of dinosaurs and do a couple of hand stitches to finish connecting the lines because when the image was digitized somehow things didn't connect. This is not a big job, just an evening sometime this week sitting in front of the TV. I'll be seeing my friend from whom this quilt is made next week Tuesday so perfect timing. Below are some closeup pictures of the dinosaur rows that I took this morning while we still had a sunny day and they turned out much better than the last ones. It's overcast again and very humid here. Probably due for more storms. Enjoy the pictures.