Sunday, April 11, 2010

BOM Drunkard Path Variations - March & April Blocks

I got my March and April BOM blocks finished today. March's block is called "Way of the World" and I don't know if I really like the colour combination that I selected for this block. I think it needs more contrast but it may look better once it is around other blocks. I'll wait and see before making any decisions to redo this one.

April's block is called "Around the World" and I really like the contrast of this block.

3 comments:

Sand and Sunshine said...

That was quick, you're really getting those curved seams down.

hetty said...

Great blocks! I think I like the pattern of the first one, but the colour values of the second.

Librarynan said...

Your April block is really nice, Vicki... Now that I've finished Alex's quilt for gaduation and snt it off to Kerstin, I'll have time to do it up in leftover batiks! I'm thinking of a do-over for "Way of the World" as well... I've contast poblems, too.
Cheers,
Nan