Monday, May 25, 2009

Woodland Symphony II - Part 6

Despite coming down with a flu bug this weekend, I managed to complete the Woodland Symphony II quilt. Saturday was pretty much a write off and I didn't do much. Yesterday I was just a bit under the weather and all I had to do was the hand stitching of the binding and pulling all the quilting thread ends to the back and weaving back into the quilt sandwich. So it was easy work sitting on the couch. The quilt turned out great and I'm looking forward to seeing what Anna will think of it.

4 comments:

Purple Paisley Patch said...

It's fabulous, well done! I hope you feel better soon, being sick is such a pain. Cuddle up with the kitties and take care of yourself. Hugs, Kelly :-)

Donna said...

congrats on the finish. Hope the bug has moved on, and that you'll feel better throughout the coming week.

hetty said...

A finish! Fantastic! Good for you! It turned out so nice! Too bad you were not feeling well and hope that things are going better today.

Angela said...

Hope you have managed to shake off that nasty bug. YOur quilt is beautiful!