It was great having a long weekend and I managed to get all the quilting done on the Woodland Symphony II quilt. I quilted a leaf motif in each of the blocks. For some of the blocks I tried to match up an appropriate image such as an oak leaf in the oak leaf block, or a pine tree in the green pine forest block. For some of the other blocks it wasn't as simple and I tried to find a leaf type image that suited the fabric.
My free motion quilting has improved greatly since last fall and this came together much easier and with very few stitching glitches. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I tried to take pictures of the various squares to show the quilting but the lighting wasn't quilt right and I couldn't get enough contrast between the fabric and the quilting thread. So I only have two pictures where you can see some of the details.
So now I just have to sew on the binding and pull through all the lose threads the the quilt will be finished. So that will be work for this coming weekend and then I will be able to deliver this quilt to Anna next week. I'm sure she will like it.