I have just finished piecing together what I have called "Oriental Mosaic" and will be making up the quilt sandwich tonight and it will be ready for quilting as well. It was very interesting working with the red, black and white palette and I really think this turned out quite stunning. I also found a 1 yard piece of red dragon batik fabric that I used for the back. I didn't want to cut up the dragons since they were actually fairly large and I thought they would may a nice back for this quilt. The back looks a little wonky in the photo but that was because I didn't have it hanging just quite right.
Back of Oriental Mosaic