Well the last 2 days have been an exercise in frustration. I've been trying to get the quilting done on my leaf quilt and the darn machine doesn't want to cooperate. The problem has been when the machine is set up to do free motion stitching. I've been having problems with the thread tension. The finished row of stitching has little bumps on the right side of the quilt and there should be no bumps if the thread tension is right. I have cleaned, re-threaded, changed needles, checked tensions, etc. and it's seems to have a mind of it's own.
When I put the machine back for regular sewing it sews just fine. Very frustrating. So I have made very little progress on my leaf quilt. Hopefully the quilt faeries can come and work some magic and maybe I can get some work done on the quilt this weekend.