I found the pattern shown below on the Hoffman site (http://www.hoffmanfabrics.com/content/content-folder.asp?FolderID=7). I like the overall design but I am going to make a few modifications to it. When I looked at the instructions I wasn't too thrilled since the person who designed it is cutting most everything into triangles and then sewing all the blocks together on the bias. This is a recipe for disaster.
My first modification is to the green and black HSTs. I'm changing them to plain square blocks but I'm going to do some fussy cutting of the four fabrics below to get a good visual composition for the blocks. Also I'm changing the size of the blocks to 6 1/2" since that is more in line with the image sizes of my fabrics. If my blocks remained at 10 1/2", which is the original size, then I would get things like part of a birds head in with a whole bird.
These are the fabrics for the 4 patch blocks, which is not the way that the blocks are made in the pattern. In the pattern the cream coloured sections are made up of 2 different cream triangles. Personally I didn't think it makes a lot of difference to the overall quilt and who wants to cut a bunch of triangles when a 4 patch block will do.