Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wild Mustang - Part 11

The Wild Mustang is finished.  I got the binding on a few days ago and the label is on but the last couple of days we had a lot of dark and stormy weather which made it difficult to take any decent pictures.  Today the sun finally came out and I got my picture of the finished wall hanging.  Here it is.


Here is a picture of the back. The light Stongehenge fabric at the top is the hanging sleeve, I unfortunately didn't have enough of the darker fabrics left for a sleeve.


For anyone in the Toronto area or will be in the city on November 11 - 13 and would like to see the Wild Mustang along with lots of other great quilts, it is going to be at the York Heritage Quilters Guild Show.  You can get details at the show's web site at: http://www.yhqg.org/Celebration/quiltshow2011/celebrationXI.html

So what's next you may wonder.  I figure it's time to go back and work on the poppy wall hanging that I started in the spring time.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

OMGoodness....it is just gorgeous!!!! I so wish that I could see it in person. That is definitely prize worthy!

hetty said...

It looks wonderful! I love how you pieced the back!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Lovely job it turned out wonderfully, I like how the back shoes off your quilting. Terrific job.