I wanted a pattern that would showcase some of the bold floral prints that I have collected over the years and found one on the All People Quilt site ( http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/ ) but it was almost a twin bed side so I needed to resize it. I used EQ 7 to redesign the quilt and I also took digital photos of my floral fabrics and imported them into EQ 7 so I could actually see what the quilt would like. This is the end result and I think Tammy will like it.
I have all the fabric cut out and now am ready to start sewing. The top should come together fairly quickly which should give me enough time to get the quilting done for a Feb 27th deadline. In terms of quilting, I'm thinking of a flower motif in the rows that have the floral fabrics and either leaves or vines in the abstract purple and turquoise rows.