I got the top finished on the tranquil moments quilt top. I did make some changes from the original pattern. As I was sewing I realized that the finished size was going to be a bit larger than what I could handle quilting on my sewing machine. So the last to sections, the outer brown row on the left hand side and on the top and the aqua row next to it I have left off the quilt top. I will use these on the back since it will have to be partially pieced any way since the brown espresso fabric won't be wide enough just to use as it comes off the bolt. I'm very pleased with how this turned out and the way the colour combination works. I'm going to have to wait until I get home before I can work on the back because I'm going to need to order some more of the brown fabric.
Here is a picture of the quilt top outside where I figured the lighting would be better but today it's been a bit windy with the trade winds so it's had to see the full top.
This is a picture of the top indoors. The colours are definitely more true to life in the outdoor version.