I finally got started on Woodland Symphony II this weekend. I actually had to go out and by some fabric for the inner shadow border that goes on the leaf blocks. When I went to cut the fabric it turned out I didn't have enough of the one fabric that I had used in the first quilt. I ended up going with a fossil fern fabric and I think it's going to look quite good. I got all the leaf blocks sewn with the shadow borders on the two sides. Basically the effect will be like looking through a window and the shadow border is part of the "window pane". Next step is to sew on the second inner border which will finish the "window pane" effect. I'm not sure how busy work will get this week so I don't know what my timing will be like for this next part.