I finished the Beatrix Potter baby quilt today. It turned out quite cute, but then I can't take all the credit for this one, it's those adorable pictures that make this quilt. I just did a stitch in the ditch for the panel portion since I didn't want to mess with the art work.
I found a nice bunny silhouette for the border (see below) so it was an easy quilting and sewing job on my part. They didn't make any of the green fabric that was used in the panel so I ended up using a Robert Kaufman Fusions 5573 Celery for the inner border. It turned out to be pretty good match considering that the Beatrix Potter fabric is from Cranston Village. The back of the quilt is the same pattern as the big border but in yellow flannel while the top of the quilt is just regular cotton. So now to wait for the arrival of the little one in May.