Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cherish Nature - Part 8

It's finially finished and it's a good thing since I meet up with Lyn for coffee tomorrow afternoon and I really wanted to get her this quilt to her in 2010 the year of her 75th birthday.  I'm only a few months off from the actual date (back in September) but life has a funny way about it and I'm just happy to get it done in the same year :-).  I know that Lyn will be thrilled to get it and will cherish it.


So this completes my quilting for 2010.  Tomorrow I will post a review of what I actually did in 2010, comparing it to my original goals that I set out at the beginning of the year. Then on New Years day it's time to post a new set of goals and the adventure begins again.

2 comments:

LongIslandSue said...

It's really beautiful. I know that she will cherish it forever. Good work and I'm looking forward to see your 2011 projects! Happy new year.

Angela said...

It's wonderful Vicki, I'm sure your friend will adore it. Can't wait to hear what you have planned for 2011 :) Happy New Year to you. X